2012年1月19日 星期四

introduction

        
         I'm Lutong Huang. Every one calls me Crystal. I'm in second year of nutrition and food science majoy. I'm very interested in nutrition because nutrition is close to our life everyday.


          
           Checking Facebook is one thing I must do everyday. I can't live without contacting my friends even one day. I need to know what my friends do, by the way to contact them what are we going to do.  Communication is very important for my field of study because I need to get information about nutrition and food science from other people and tell them what I think. In my current study and future work, I do need to always cooperate with other people to discuss and research, so communication is the only way to share ideas. One most important thing is presentation!! For every research I've done, I have to present to other people.


         Communication is  important. For example, when my partner and I do the research about what nutrient is contained in a tomato. First of all I do need to do the research about tomato. I should research what nutrients are contained in tomato and what do the other research say about the tomato. I can have a lot of way to do the research. I can join the group of nutrition in Facebook, or click in twtter read someone says about the tomatoes. From those, I can get some information from non-reseacher, because sometimes non-researcher may say something helpful, and reflect my research.Then, I need to look for some journals from other profesors or researchers blogs or websites, and read what they research. Before the lab, we should share about what we get the information. Finally, when we work in the lab, we need to communicate about what we found from the experiment. Then, we gather both information and analyze the result. After we done the experiment, we write paper. We should post it on the blogs and share what we found from the experiment, and compare others.


         Here is my best friend's blog!!! Yvonne L.

IT LOOKS DELICOUS!!!
http://germes-online.com/catalog/2/5/141/6714/tomato.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言